Edge Alerter 7-Day Accelerator
Learn the system that outsmart bookies on sport and racing promotions and wins 30%+ on turnover – destroying the bookies.
The system was created by a Sydney-based professional derivatives trader and former senior trader at Bet365.
The curriculum is as follows:
- ZExplains why there is an opportunity right now with so many bookies offering promotions and fighting for market share.
- ZOutlines how the Edge Alerter system works and what to do to get started.
- ZGoes through the bookmaker landscape in Australia and what's relevant to bettors.
- ZExplains how bookmakers make money, how margin works, and how bookies skew prices against bettors.
- ZReveals the most common trick bookies use in racing promotions.
- ZDetails how to optimise first deposit bonuses with bookies (this is free money).
- ZExplains the importance of promotion account sustainability.
- ZReveals how bookies profile new customer accounts.
- ZExplains the mathematics behind how to stake size correctly.
- ZIntroduces Kelly Criterion and how it’s applicable to betting.
- ZExplains the common pitfalls of many other tipping/betting/trading services.
- ZOutlines three key tools for bettors.
- 91. Betfair
- 92. Oddschecker.com
- 93. Ghost VPN
- ZExplains the best two methods to convert bonus bets into cash. These methods convert bonuses into cash at 90%+ while the average Aussie punter converts at 25%.
- ZOutlines the key psychological principles in betting and in finance.
- ZSummarises how professional bettors approach betting days from a psychological and execution standpoint.
- ZSummarises the key principles learnt in the first 6 days.
- ZOutlines the most common traps to avoid in the betting industry.
Sign Me Up!
Register below to receive valuable betting insights
Once registered, you’ll receive an email a day for 7 days. Each email will contain a video explaining the most important betting concepts to help you on your betting journey.
You’ll receive the content for day 1 in your inbox within 2 minutes. Make sure to check your junk mail, and if you find it in there mark the email as “not junk” so you receive all future emails.